5 Bedroom, House | Peelings Lane, Westham
An impressive substantial detached family home affording an elevated position along an idyllic country lane in Westham.
This immaculately presented property benefits from well proportioned and versatile accommodation which provides up to 5 bedrooms or 3 double bedrooms and 4 reception rooms. Aspen House has many noteworthy features which include a spacious living room with fitted multi fuel stove, large farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room with centre island and an impressive master bedroom suite with spacious en suite facilities. A main focal point is the heated swimming pool and stunning waterfall feature which is surrounded by a large flagstone terrace thought ideal for entertaining. An early inspection comes highly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith flagstone flooring, door opening into
- Entrance Hall: 2.84m x 2.64m (9'4" x 8'8")
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.80m x 5.84m (22'4" x 19'2")maximum with dual aspect, Bodart and Gomay multi fuel burning stove, two radiators.
- Dining Room: 4.10m x 3.40m (13'5" x 11'2")maximum with radiator.
- Third Reception Room/Bedroom 4: 4.17m x 4.14m (13'8" x 13'7")with dual aspect, radiator, double doors opening onto rear terrace.
- Reception Room 4/Bedroom 5: 4.17m x 2.57m (13'8" x 8'5")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.53m x 3.28m (21'5" x 10'9")with range of granite working surfaces with double inset sink unit with mixer taps and AEG dishwash, inset into centre island with cupboards under, freestanding Lacaoche gas stove with five ring gas hob with electric oven and gas oven under and integrated plate warmer, double doors opening onto rear terrace.Handsome staircase rises to Galleried first floor Landing with radiator, access to loft space.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, GlowWorm gas combination boiler, radiator, door opening into
- Utility Room: 2.67m x 1.75m (8'9" x 5'9")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, plumbing for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.02m x 5.49m (19'9" x 18'0")maximum with dual aspect. Range of built in wardrobe cupboards and dressing area, radiator.
- en Suitedouble shower cubicle with Lefroy Brooks thermostat, vanity unit with mirror, lights and shaver point, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, wall mounted upright radiator/mirror.
- Bedroom 2: 5.70m x 5.05m (18'8" x 16'7")maximum with dual aspect. Range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers including dressing area, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 5.46m x 4.22m (17'11" x 13'10")maximum with range of built in wardrobe cupboards and drawers, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith freestanding roll top bath with contemporary style mixer tap and shower attachment, large double shower cubicle with Lefroy Brooks thermostat controlled shower, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, wall mounted upright radiator/mirror, vanity unit with mirror, lights and shaver point, frosted Velus window and blind.
- OutsideThe property affords landscaped gardens to both the front and rear of the property with the main feature centering on an inset heated Swimming Pool with water feature and outside shower facility. The pool is surrounded by flagstone terrace which is adjoined by an area mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with accompanying borders and raised area of decking.
- Integral Double Garage: 6.88m x 5.90m (22'7" x 19'4")with automatic up and over doors, power and lighting.