3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Fairfield Road, Meads
Certainly one of Meads' most important ground floor mansion style apartments within the loveliest of private gardens.
This outstanding apartment is the result of a very skillful conversion of one of Mead's handsome Arts & Crafts style houses. It has been improved over the years to provide luxurious and remarkably spacious accommodation with principal rooms securing views over the lovely private gardens. The gardens are mainly arranged on the south side of the apartment affording a high degree of privacy. The private entrance drive approach to the garage includes very generous off road car parking and turning space. Only by an inspection of this fine home will its unique appeal be appreciated.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith glazed double doors giving access to
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 7.57m x 5.05m (24'10" x 16'7")approximate maximum measurements with range of fitted cabinets with book shelving over, radiator, large walk in shelved cloaks cupboard/linen store and additional deep cloaks cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.00m x 5.44m (19'8" x 17'10")with fine period style fireplace with marble surround and log burning grate, two radiators and sliding patio door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 4.78m x 2.50m (15'8" x 8'2")with fine southerly garden aspect, handsome marble tiled floor, radiator and casement doors give access to the garden.
- Dining Room: 5.74m x 3.96m (18'10" x 13')with handsome period style fire surround for electric fire, two radiators, lovely garden aspect and a distant view toward the sea.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.04m x 3.23m (13'3" x 10'7")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the DeDietrich oven and microwave oven above, Bosch ceran hob with filter hood over, refrigerator, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, double glazed door to garden and access to the Large Utility Store housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, water cylinder and water softening equipment.
- Inner Hallgives access to
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.60m x 5.44m (18'4" x 17'10")to include the range of bespoke built in wardrobe cupboards and matching dressing table unit, matching side cabinets and headboard, two radiators, door to
- Spacious en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, large shower unit with multi jet shower fitting, wash basin, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.17m x 4.10m (13'8" x 13'5")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards with dressing table, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.70m x 3.12m (12'2" x 10'3")into the recess but excluding the depth of the deep built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious 2nd Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and screen, wash basin with mirror flanked by cabinets over, low level wc and bidet, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting and window.
- OutsideThe delightful private gardens are an important feature of this property and provide a lovely setting. The gardens are mainly arranged on the south side and also flank the easterly and westerly elevations. There are areas of level lawn flanked by well stocked beds and borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental shrubs and plants combining to give an unusually high degree of seclusion whist securing maximum sun through the day. Ornamental fish pond flanked by formal planting and mainly evergreen shrubs. Brick and tile built BBQ.There is a private cellar for storage purposes. Approached at the side of the building. Large westerly facing greenhouse/potting shed, timber framed greenhouse and garden shed.
- Large Garage: 6.10m x 3.05m (20'0" x 10'0")with electronically operated door, power and light points. The entrance forecourt provides generous additional car parking and turning space.