2 Bedroom, House | Warrior Square, Eastbourne
A well presented two bedroom end terraced period cottage believed to have been constructed in the mid to late 19th century and situated in the popular Redoubt area within walking distance of seafront and promenade.
This mews property is presented to a high standard throughout and benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room and a charming sitting room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms including the master bedroom with an en suite shower room. Available with no onward chain. The property is considered ideal as a home or holiday cottage. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith door to
- Sitting Room: 4.06m x 3.18m (13'4" x 10'5")with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.01m x 3.89m (13'2" x 12'9")into recess with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted GlowWorm gas boiler, understairs storage cupboard, radiator with double glazed doors to rear garden.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.33m x 4.00m (17'6" x 13'1")with feature fireplace, radiator, door into
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wall mounted wash basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 2.30m (10'5" x 7'7")excluding depth of fitted wardrobe, period style fireplace, radiator.
- OutsideTo the front of the property there is a large private walled and gated terrace. To the rear of the property there is a generous courtyard garden which affords a south westerly aspect and measures about 27'10 x 14'10 with a gated side access and outside tap.