3 Bedroom, House | Churchdale Road, Eastbourne
A three bedroom semi detached house with large south westerly garden in the sought after Roselands area of Eastbourne.
The property is now in need of extensive improvement but offers a wonderful opportunity to create a fine family home in a popular location. The versatile accommodation affords three bedrooms as well as two reception rooms and a large level rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.60m x 3.38m (15'1" x 11'1")into the bay window with 1930's style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.60m x 3.35m (11'10" x 11')excluding the deep recess under the stairs and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, handsome 1930's style fireplace, radiator, door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: 2.92m x 2.70m (9'7" x 8'10")affording a garden aspect and fitted with single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in dresser, space and plumbing for appliances, larder cupboard, wall mounted Valliant gas fired boiler, door to garden.
- Ground floor Bedroom 3with bay window, radiator.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 4.01m (15' x 13'2")into the bay window with fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 3.45m (13'2" x 11'4")excluding the depth of the under eaves storage cupboards and affording glorious south westerly views toward the downs, fireplace, radiator.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the level rear garden which secures a south westerly aspect and extends to a depth of about 80'. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are a variety of mature trees and flowering plants and shrubs. Gated side access. The private Entrance Drive affords off road parking space.