2 Bedroom, House | Grange Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious end of terrace house enviably situated just to the west of the town centre.
The property has been substantially extended to provide an additional reception room as well as a very spacious master bedroom suite. The courtyard style rear garden secures a westerly aspect and there is the benefit of a garage which has direct access from the rear garden. Only an inspection will convey the inidividual appeal as well as the extremely convenient location of this delightful property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep cupboard below stairs, additional built in storage cupboards, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, corner wash basin, radiator and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.47m x 3.76m (14'8" x 12'4")affording a westerly aspect, 2 radiators, a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10'0")affording a double aspect, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the westerly rear garden.
- Kitchen: 2.95m x 1.90m (9'8" x 6'3")affording an aspect into the courtyard style front garden and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, four ring electric hob with filter hood over and electric Zanussi oven below, space and plumbing for laundry appliance, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, tiled walls, serving hatch to dining room.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator and access hatch to loft.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")fitted with an extensive range of wardrobe cupboards, radiator, archway leading to
- Dressing Room: 3.05m x 1.98m (10'0" x 6'6")with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, window and door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with a large glass enclosed shower unit, large vanity unit inset with wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 2.74m x 2.40m (9' x 7'10")excluding the depth of the deep shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and affording an aspect over the pretty courtyard style garden at the front, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with shower curtain, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
- OutsideThere are compact gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden measuring approximately 33' in width and securing a westerly aspect. Partly paved for ease of maintenance and with a small lawned area flanked by ornamental borders with a variety of small shrubs and flowering plants. 2 wide terraces flank the rear elevation, wide gated side access and gated rear access. The front garden is also attractively arranged in a courtyard style and is afforded privacy by a number of shrubs and trees. Glazed door from the rear garden to
- Garage: 5.18m x 2.54m (17' x 8'4")with up and over door, power and lighting.