4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
An outstanding substantially extended and beautifully presented 4/5 bedroom family home located in sought after Old Town
An outstanding substantially extended and beautifully presented 4/5 bedroom family home featuring a breathtaking 32' x 20' kitchen/dining room and 100' landscaped rear garden. The present owners have carried out substantial renovation of the original property and in addition have cleverly extended the footprint to provide an outstanding and spacious family home within a highly desirable Old Town setting. Principal features include a magnificent 32' x 20' kitchen/dining and family room, four/five double bedrooms and a beautifully landscaped 100' rear garden. The appeal of the property is further enhanced by a high efficiency electric central heating system and state of the art solar panel system. Properties of such outstanding quality and generous proportions are rarely available and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner front door leading to
- Large Entrance Hallwith cloaks cupboard, additional storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.95m x 3.96m (16'3" x 13')measured into the window bay and affording an aspect toward the nearby South Downs, attractive remote controlled gas fire, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Family Room: 9.75m x 6.17m (32' x 20'3")designed by Magnet and luxuriously equipped with an extensive range of Corian working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster cooker with five ring gas burning hob with matching extractor hood over and electric ovens below, integrated AEG microwave oven, refrigerator and freezer, space for dishwashing machine, bespoke glass splash backs, two radiators, wood burner style gas fire, Karndean flooring, sliding double glazed door leading to the garden.
- Study/Bedroom 5: 4.42m x 2.40m (14'6" x 7'10")affording a double aspect, radiator and a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the rear terrace and garden.
- Shower Room/wcfitted with a white suite comprising independent shower unit, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap, ladder radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- Utility Areawith space and plumbing for laundry appliances and space for additional refrigerator or freezer, door to garage.The handsome staircase rises to the well lit first floor Landing with Velux window, radiator and loft access hatch.
- Bedroom 1: 5.08m x 3.66m (16'8" x 12'0")measured into the window bay and chimney breast recesses and affording views to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 3.66m (15'5" x 12'0")measured into the chimney breast recesses and affording fine views over Old Town toward the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 5.13m x 2.51m (16'10" x 8'3")affording views to nearby downland countryside, two slim profile electric radiators.
- Bedroom 4: 5.08m x 2.34m (16'8" x 7'8")affording views over Old Town toward the sea, large slim profile electric radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomequipped with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and wide shower end with Mira electric shower fittings, circular wash basin with mixer tap set onto storage cupboard unit, ladder radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan, window.
- Separate wcfitted with low level wc, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Luxurious Shower Room/wcfitted with large glass enclosed shower unit, Duravit low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap set onto vanity unit with storage below, mirrored cabinet, ladder radiator, Velux window, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 100' and has been extensively and very attractively landscaped to provide a lovely setting. Partly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with ornamental borders, stocked with a variety of interesting plants and shrubs and a number of specimen trees. A gate further down leads to a delightful and very productive vegetable garden with numerous raised beds as well as useful outbuildings and a greenhouse. The rear elevation is flanked by a wide raised terrace which secures lovely views over Old Town toward the sea. Gated side access. At the front there is a large driveway providing parking for several vehicles.
- Integral Garage: 3.86m x 2.41m (12'8" x 7'11")with up and over door, power and lighting.