4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Blackwater Road, Eastbourne
A spacious well presented 3/4 bedroom apartment occupying the entire first floor of a substantial period house within the popular Meads area.
The property combines a modern contemporary interior with period charm and character. The principal reception room has a dual aspect whilst the modern kitchen/breakfast room includes a range of integrated appliances. There is also an enclosed balcony which overlooks the well tended communal gardens and a double garage. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 14.58m x 2.06m (47'10" x 6'9")with dual aspect, 3 built in cupboards including airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, radiator, security entry phone system.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wall mounted wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 5.54m x 5.50m (18'2" x 18'1")with dual aspect overlooking the communal gardens, period style fireplace with inset flame effect gas fire, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 4.57m x 4.32m (15' x 14'2")with large bay window overlooking the communal gardens, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.40m x 3.35m (14'5" x 11')with range of granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching wall cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 5 ring Electrolux induction hob with filter hood over, fitted double electric oven, fitted AEG dishwasher and Electrolux washing machine, further built in cupboards, tiled flooring, radiator and door to external access.
- Bedroom 1: 5.82m x 3.73m (19'1" x 12'3")excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, large bay window, 2 period style radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 5.05m x 4.95m (16'7" x 16'3")with large bay window, period style fireplace, fitted wardrobes with inset sink unit with cupboard under, radiator.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 4.47m x 2.44m (14'8" x 8'0")with dual aspect and period style radiator.
- Walk in Dressing Room: 2.44m x 1.10m (8'0" x 3'7")
- Main Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- Second Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail and radiator.
- Enclosed Balconyoverloking the communal gardens with southerly aspect.
- OutsideThe property affords a large communal rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and is adjoined by various flower and shrub borders with a sun terrace.
- Double Garage: 5.20m x 4.34m (17'1" x 14'3")with up and over door.
- Private Basement/Workshop area: 4.37m x 4.17m (14'4" x 13'8")with power and lighting and with 2 further storage areas also with lighting.