3 Bedroom, House | Church Street, Willingdon
A detached chalet style residence with a double garage set within a delightful garden and enviably located.
The property is vacant and available for an early possession date subject to prevailing Covid-19 restrictions. The property features generously proportioned accommodation which, with improvement, offers great potential for a fine home. An internal inspection will convey the individual appeal of this property and its lovely garden setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.06m x 6.70m (23'2" x 22')approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with a fine double aspect including views into the delightful garden, tiled fire surround with point for gas fire, 3 radiators, built in cupboard, serving hatch from kitchen and sliding glazed doors give access to
- Sun Lounge: 3.84m x 2.13m (12'7" x 7')with radiator, lovely garden aspect and sliding patio doors to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.14m x 4.04m (13'7" x 13'3")into the recess, garden aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, eye level double oven with grill, inset ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, shelved pantry cupboard, radiator and door to
- Enclosed rear Lobbywith doors to the front and rear gardens.
- Ground floor Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.72m x 4.17m (15'6" x 13'8")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin in vanity unit, low level wc, radiator and towel rail, window.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large Part Galleried Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, cloaks cupboard, radiator, access to the loft above and door giving access to under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 2: 5.92m x 3.28m (19'5" x 10'9")excluding the depth of the wall to wall range of deep built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, fine garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 4.20m x 2.92m (13'9" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the window bay, wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom 2with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the principal area of garden at the rear extending to a depth of about 90'. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the sun lounge where there is a small and pretty ornamental pond. Extensively laid to level lawn there are profusely stocked flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental shrubs, plants and specimen trees. There is a timber framed garden store and aluminium framed greenhouse and there is gated side access.
- Detached Double Garage: 5.26m x 5.23m (17'3" x 17'2")with automatic up and over door, power and light points and window. The entrance drive affords generous off road parking and turning space.