3 Bedroom, House | Osborne Road, Old Town
A beautifully presented and extended 3 bedroom detached house within the highly sought after area of Old Town.
The immaculately presented accommodation has been improved in recent years and now affords a magnificent 16' x 16' kitchen dining room as well as a garden room with bifolding doors to the rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Sitting Room: 4.30m x 3.35m (14'1" x 11')with garden aspect, handsome oak fire surround with open fire, radiator, range of fitted storage cupboards.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.05m x 4.88m (16'7" x 16'0")including the depth of the staircase and with extensive range of oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, matching range of cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the fridge freezer, dishwasher, large range cooker with extractor fan over. Large island unit with oak working surface and extensive range of storage cupboards below, radiator, bifolding doors to
- Garden Room: 4.32m x 2.44m (14'2" x 8'0")with rear garden aspect, radiator, bifolding doors to garden.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomrefitted with shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, store cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine.The stairs rise to the First Floor Landing with radiator and views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 1: 3.60m x 3.35m (11'10" x 11')including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, southerly views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.70m x 2.44m (8'10" x 8'0")excluding the deep door recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.03m (11' x 6'8")with southerly aspect, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising roll top bath on ball and claw feat with shower, wc and wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- OutsideThe compact rear garden is laid to paving for ease of maintenance with raised beds, brick built barbecue and side access. The main area of garden is situated to the front of the property and secures a good degree of privacy and a southerly aspect with views toward the downs and gated access to
- Off road parking space