3 Bedroom, House | Gore Park Road, Eastbourne
**CHAIN FREE** A generously proportioned 3 bedroom Victorian style house affording an unusually large 55' rear garden and situated in a picturesque part of sought after Old Town.
The spacious accommodation has been improved over the years by the present owners who have refitted the unusually spacious kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom relatively recently. The rear garden is of particular note, being much larger than many in the road and further enhances the special appeal of this property. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith Victorian style tiled floor, glazed inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwith wooden flooring, deep recess below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.20m x 4.01m (13'9" x 13'2")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and measured into the wide window bay, handsome period style fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, archway communicating with
- Dining Room: 3.48m x 3.35m (11'5" x 11')including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording an aspect toward the rear garden, handsome period style fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, sliding double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.43m x 3.35m (21'1" x 11')affording a delightful aspect into the rear garden and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with pine fronted drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Neff four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over and Neff electric double ovens below, Whirlpool dishwashing machine, integrated Beko washing machine, integrated under counter refrigerator and freezer, ceiling downlights, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, half glazed door to the side.The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with large access hatch to loft with ladder and secondary loft access point.
- Bedroom 1: 5.16m x 4.27m (16'11" x 14'0")including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and measured into the window bay, affording an aspect to the front toward the South Downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9" x 11')affording an aspect over the rear garden, cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and extensive additional built in storage, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 3.35m (11'5" x 11')including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording an aspect toward the rear garden, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted in relatively recent years with a white suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower fittings and shower screen, wc, pedestal wash basin, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, windows.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 55' and securing a good degree of available afternoon sunshine. Principally covered with artificial grass with a large paved terrace at the far end and a second terrace flanking the rear elevation. Timber summer house and gated side access leading to a footpath between the terraces. The walled front garden is also laid to artificial grass with a border planted with a variety of shrubs and plants.