4 Bedroom, House | Fairway Close, Summerdown, Eastbourne
Occupying an enviable position close to the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course - an extensively refurbished 4 bedroom chalet style residence with 100' westerly rear garden.
The beautifully presented and generously proportioned accommodation now affords a 26' sitting room, 25' kitchen/dining room and potential to create another spacious reception room with patio doors to the rear garden. The attractively landscaped rear garden secures a westerly aspect with views to the downs and also benefits from a large terrace providing fabulous outdoor entertaining space. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith cloaks cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, 3 radiators, door to garage.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 7.92m x 3.84m (26' x 12'7")into the bay window with period style fire surround and fitted electric fire, 2 radiators.
- Study: 2.74m x 1.83m (9' x 6'0")radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.82m x 5.20m (25'8" x 17'1")maximum measurements of the L shaped room and affording a glorious garden aspect. The kitchen has been stylishly refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven, induction hob, filter hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, door to rear garden, archway to
- Utility Roomfitted with extensive range of bespoke storage units and granite work surfaces with cupboards below, integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, wine storage, radiator.
- Ground floor Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.89m (14'2" x 12'9")excluding the depth of the range of mirror fronted built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- Luxurious en suite Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin with soft closing drawers below, wc, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the Spacious First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 6.02m x 3.40m (19'9" x 11'2")into the recesses but excluding the depth of the walk in wardrobe area, double aspect and fine views toward the downs, 2 radiators.
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 4.00m x 3.76m (13'1" x 12'4")into the door recess and affording fine views toward the downs, 2 built in storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.14m x 3.00m (13'7" x 9'10")into the recesses, views over Eastbourne to the sea, under eaves storage.
- Bathroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin with drawers below, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the rear garden which is principally laid to level lawn. The garden extends to a depth of about 100' and secures a westerly aspect toward the downs, there are a number of mature trees and shrubs which provide a high degree of privacy, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining space, raised pond with waterfall feature, garden shed, greenhoude.
- Garage: 5.66m x 5.38m (18'7" x 17'8")maximum approximate measurements and reducing in width with automated roller door, door to enclosed side passage way/workshop. The rear of the garage currently opens onto a recently extended
- Reception Room/Workshop: 7.37m x 4.57m (24'2" x 15')maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room with garden aspect and patio doors leading to the rear garden, wall mounte Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, door to reception hall. The wide private entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.