2 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town
A charming two bedroom Victorian style house situated in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The property has been recently improved by the present owners who have retained much of the period character whilst modernizing sympathetically. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this lovely home. Front door to
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 3.38m (14'0" x 11'1")into the bay window and with handsome period style fireplace, radiator, communicating on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.38m x 3.30m (11'1" x 10'10")with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.73m x 2.90m (12'3" x 9'6")fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for large range cooker and fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to garden.The handsome period style staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access to loft space via retractable ladder, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.00m x 3.35m (13'1" x 11')with period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.63m x 2.57m (11'11" x 8'5")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, part tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideThere is a charming, walled courtyard rear garden which measures approximately 20' in depth, the garden is principally laid to lawn and there is also a small area of decked terrace which secures the earliest available sunshine, pedestrian rear access.