3 Bedroom, House | Motcombe Road, Old Town
A recently and substantially improved Victorian style 3 bedroom house with a 45' garden in the heart of Old Town.
The accommodation has been very tastefully improved in recent years by the present owners who have created the spacious and elegant house which is ideal for family purposes. An internal inspection will convey the appeal and high merit of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith Front Door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, pine flooring, deep cloaks recess and cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.32m x 4.06m (14'2" x 13'4")with log burning stove set into fireplace surround on tiled hearth. radiator, pine flooring, view toward the downs and open plan with
- Spacious Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.45m (11'8" x 11'4")with radiator, pine flooring, garden aspect and open plan with
- Luxuriously equipped and spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.45m x 3.28m (14'7" x 10'9")with attractive garden aspect and newly fitted with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, inset large sink unit with mixer tap and drinking water dispenser tap, integrated Smeg eye level double oven with grill and inset induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for American style refrigerator, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor with under floor heating, double glazed door to the garden.The attractive staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with large storage cupboard and radiator, access to the large Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.28m x 3.60m (17'4" x 11'10")to include the depth of the large range of wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8" x 11'5")with radiator and wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.28m x 2.92m (10'9" x 9'7")approximate maximum measurements to the L shaped room with radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted multi jet shower fittings over, wash basin in oak cabinet with shelving and cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are an attractive feature of the property. The front garden is well established and provides a degree of privacy from the road whilst the rear garden extends to a depth of about 45' and secures a southerly aspect as well as an unusually good degree of privacy. Newly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is also a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. Garden shed and gated rear access.