3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Wannock Avenue, Lower Willingdon
Commanding views to the downs - a detached chalet style house with 3 double bedrooms and immaculately presented throughout.
Constructed in relatively recent years the property provides excellent accommodation which would be suitable for a small family or for retirement with the facility of a ground floor bedroom and shower room as well as generous first floor accommodation. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this delightful home. Currently vacant and early possession available if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Lobbywith radiator, inner door to Entrance Hall and door to Integral Garage.
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith shower unit, with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- L Shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 5.92m x 4.01m (19'5" x 13'2")into the wide recess, commanding delightful garden aspect with double glazed double doors opening to the terrace and rear garden, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.04m x 2.34m (13'3" x 7'8")excluding the depth of the deep door recess, lovely garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch double oven with grill and matching brushed steel finished 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, refrigerator and freezer, dishwashing machine, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door to the side garden.
- Bedroom 3/Second Reception Room: 3.80m x 3.05m (12'6" x 10'0")commanding fine view to the downs, radiator.The well lit staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 4.06m (13'5" x 13'4")commanding far reaching views, radiator inset ceiling lighting and loft access.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.84m (13'4" x 12'7")including the depth of the wide recess, outstanding downland view, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising large panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin and vanity unit with cupboards below and mirror fronted cabinet over, shower unit with shower fittings, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the easily maintained and extensively lawned garden which is mainly arranged to the rear. Extending to a depth of about 50' and with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and extending around the side of the property, there are also a variety of ornamental shrubs and a good degree of privacy. Gated side access.The front garden is partly lawned and attractively designed with a wide block paved parking forecourt providing generous parking space for several cars.
- Integral Garage: 5.33m x 2.57m (17'6" x 8'5")with automatic roller door, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, pressurised Santon hot water cylinder, worktop with cupboard below and wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine, power and light points.