3 Bedroom, House | Hurst Road, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned and most attractively presented three bedroom Victorian style house commanding breathtaking views to the sea and toward the Sussex Weald.
This delightful and generously proportioned house represents a rare opportunity within this sought after residential area and also offers scope, if required, for the creation of a fourth bedroom by the division of the unusually large front bedroom. An inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this charming home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door giving access to the
- Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.34m x 3.80m (14'3" x 12'6")with handsome oak fire surround with open hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.76m x 3.20m (12'4" x 10'6")with radiator and far reaching views toward the sea.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.27m x 2.97m (14'0" x 9'9")commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne toward the sea and toward the Sussex Weald. Extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and space for tumble dryer, Newhome gas fired double oven with four gas hobs with cover plate and filter hood over, concealed Viessmann wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor and door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with a handsome Victorian style ballustrade, shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.93m x 3.66m (16'2" x 12'0")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe shelving, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.20m (11'10" x 10'6")with radiator and fine views over Eastbourne toward the sea.
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9")approximate maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room with radiator and glorious views over Eastbourne toward the sea.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with large shower end with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting with screen, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThe walled gardens are arranged mainly to the rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 30' and commanding a view toward the sea. Mainly laid to lawn with a paved terraced area and pedestrian access at the rear.