4 Bedroom, House | Kings Avenue, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and substantially improved 4 bedroom home of character with landscaped southerly garden.
The generous accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owners and now affords a master bedroom suite with luxurious en suite shower room, a refitted bathroom/wc and spacious 18' kitchen/breakfast room. Plantation shutters have been installed and the roof recently replaced. The southerly rear garden has been attractively landscaped and the owners have now also created off road parking with the new private drive way.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchand front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith quarry tiled floor, radiator, inner door with stained glass detail to
- Large Reception Hallwith beamed ceiling, radiator, tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with wash basin set into vanitiy unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 6.22m x 3.70m (20'5" x 12'2")into the bay window with wood burner, marble fire surround, 3 radiators, engineered oak flooring.
- Dining Room: 5.23m x 3.70m (17'2" x 12'2")with period style fireplace, wood burner, radiator, oak flooring, door to kitchen, double doors to garden.
- Study: 3.12m x 3.10m (10'3" x 10'2")with period style fireplace, wood burner, engineered oak flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.72m x 3.35m (18'9" x 11')refitted with extensive range of granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, deep inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the large range cooker with extractor hood above, dishwasher, wine cooler, space for American style fridge/freezer, radiator, patio doors to garden.
- Utility Areawith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, unvented mains feed hot water cylinder, radiator.The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator and loft access.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 3.58m (17' x 11'9")into the bay window and including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.93m x 3.73m (16'2" x 12'3")with period style fireplace, bay window, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.11m x 3.96m (13'6" x 13')with period style fireplace, bay window, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.68m x 3.30m (12'1" x 10'10")with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcluxuriously fitted with roll top and claw foot bath with mixer tap, large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideA particularly attractive feature of this property is the landscaped rear garden. The garden extends to an overall depth of about 60' and secures a southerly aspect. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a good degree of privacy and available sunshine. There are steps up to a level lawned garden with further paved seating area beyond, large timber garden shed, side access, lean to storage area. The front garden has been attractively landscaped and an off road car parking space has now been created with the private driveway.