4 Bedroom, House | Le Brun Road, Eastbourne
A delightfully presented and substantially improved 3/4 bedroom detached family house.
The property has been the subject of substantial and tasteful improvement over recent years and is enhanced by contemporary styling with engineered oak flooring with under floor heating throughout most of the ground floor. The large ground floor study offers scope for use as a bedroom with a shower room at ground floor level. Only an inspection will convey the charm and individual character of this stylish home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring with under floor heating, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, oak flooring, under floor heating, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.93m x 4.65m (16'2" x 15'3")into the arched window bay, log burning stove in recess, attractive triple aspect, engineered oak flooring with under floor heating, glazed double doors opening into the
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.48m x 2.34m (11'5" x 7'8")approximate maximum measurements into the window bay with radiator, pretty garden aspect and door to the terrace and garden.
- Spacious open plan refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.58m x 2.97m (21'7" x 9'9")refitted with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level AEG double oven and grill, inset matching brushed steel finished four ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for American style fridge/freezer, engineered oak flooring with under floor heating and double glazed patio door gives access to the terrace and garden.
- Large rear Lobbywith engineered oak flooring, radiator, internal door to the garage and door to
- Large Study/Bedroom 4: 4.27m x 2.95m (14'0" x 9'8")into the wide recess, lovely garden aspect, radiator and double glazed door to the terrace and garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator and shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 3.78m (16'3" x 12'5")into the wide door recess and with triple aspect and radiator, sliding double glazed patio door gives access to the Southerly Balcony.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 2.97m (12'2" x 9'9")into the wide recess, radiator and retractable ladder access to the partly boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")into the wide recess, radiator.
- Large refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, tiled floor, window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its pretty garden setting. The rear garden extends to an overall width of about 70' with an approximate depth of about 30'. Mainly laid to lawn there are flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of shrubs and plants. The wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and the garden, extending around the southerly side elevation, features a small ornamental pond and gated access to the front garden. The front garden affords the house a good degree of privacy from the road.
- Garage: 4.50m x 2.40m (14'9" x 7'10")with up and over door and personal rear door to the rear lobby, currently used principally as a utility/store room with wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, Albion ultrasteel hot water cylinder, plumbing for washing machine, power and light points.The gated entrance drive affords generous off road car parking and turning space.