3 Bedroom, House | St Marys Cottages, Church Street
A charming and immaculately presented 3 bedroom Victorian style house within a delightful hidden location within the sought after area of Old Town.
The property has been substantially improved over the years and now provides generously proportioned accommodation. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and early possession is available if required. Only an internal inspection will convey the high appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator and inner glazed door to
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.21m x 4.57m (23'8" x 15')to include the depth of the open plan staircase, stone surround with fireplace recess, 2 radiators and door to
- Kitchen: 4.04m x 3.00m (13'3" x 9'10")with extensive range of matching working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over and matching breakfast table, inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the AEG brushed steel finished oven with 4 ring gas hob and filter hood over, dishwashing machine, Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, lovely south westerly garden aspect and door to
- Utility Room: 3.89m x 1.42m (12'9" x 4'8")with deep glazed butler's sink and built in cupboards below, worktop with cupboard below and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer. Door to rear garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with large shelved linen storage cupboard and access with retractable ladder to the large loft space with sky light.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 3.40m (15'4" x 11'2")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 2.90m (11'10" x 9'6")with view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.80m x 1.60m (9'2" x 5'3")excluding the deep door recess, view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings and screen, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the south westerly courtyard style garden which affords a distant view toward the south downs. The garden is walled and mainly paved for ease of maintenance with flower borders and a decked terrace with pedestrian rear access.