3 Bedroom, House | Cherry Garden Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
Commanding breathtaking views to the downs and sea - a 3 bedroom semi detached house with an 80' garden.
The accommodation has been improved over the years to provide a charming family home and there is a large floored and boarded loft with velux windows.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, tiled walls and window.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.52m x 3.78m (24'8" x 12'5")with a double aspect which includes far reaching views at the rear over Eastbourne toward the Sussex Weald and to the sea at Hastings. A fireplace recess in both dining and sitting areas, 2 radiators, inset ceiling lighting.
- Kitchen: 2.70m x 2.57m (8'10" x 8'5")commanding far reaching views and equipped with range of polished granite working surfaces with inset sink unit with mixer tap and range of drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, Stoves brushed steel finished range oven with 2 ovens, warming drawer and pan drawer, 7 gas hobs with matching brushed steel filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, door to garden.The staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with concealed step staircase giving access to the large boarded loft space which, with its 3 velux windows, commands outstanding views.
- Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.78m (12'5" x 12'5")to include the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards flanking the chimney breast with cabinets below, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 3.10m (10'4" x 10'2")into the recess and excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe/storage cupboards, radiator and breathtaking views over Eastbourne toward the sea at Hastings.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.60m (9' x 8'6")with fitted wardrobe cupboard and drawer unit, radiator and outstanding views.
- Bathroomwith spa style corner bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the 80' garden which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and affords an attractive view towards the downs.
- Large Utility Storage Areabeneath the house with limited head height and plumbing for utility equipment and with wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler. The utility area extends to provide further storage space.The entrance drive affords off road car parking space.