2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Cliff House, 57 Chesterfield Road
A well presented 2 bedroom apartment situated on the third floor within this prestigious purpose built development located on Eastbourne's seafront.
The apartment has been improved over recent years and now benefits from a refitted kitchen and modern shower room. Of particular importance is the south westerly facing balcony affording views towards the sea and downs.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Hallwaywith passenger lift or stairs to third floor. Private front door with caller viewer and delivery cupboard adjacent to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith built in double cloaks cupboard, further built in store cupboard, security entry phone, radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted with white suite comprising wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, further storage cupboards, part tiled walls.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.18m x 3.60m (17' x 11'10")and affording a south westerly aspect, radiator, double glazed casement door to the
- Balconyaffording a south westerly aspect and views to the sea and south downs.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.05m x 1.98m (10'0" x 6'6")including the depth of the range of fitted units comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards, integrated electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for further appliances.
- Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.45m (16'0" x 11'4")including the depth of the 2 built in double wardrobe cupboards, views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 2.80m (11'10" x 9'2")excluding the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcwith fully tiled walls and white suite comprising large shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideCliff House is set within delightful communal gardens which are laid mainly to lawn with flower beds and borders.
- Garagesituated in a nearby block with up and over door.