4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Ridge, 6 Bolsover Road
A spacious and well presented 4 bedroom split level apartment affording glorious views, and enviably situated within the sought after Meads.
This impressive property occupies the principal portion of the second floor and encompasses a panoramic aspect to scenic downland and towards the sea. Important features include a magnificent 27' kitchen/living room and a spacious 19'7" sitting room. There are four double bedrooms two of which have en suite facilities. Access by passenger lift. Only an inspection will convey the merits of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith large walk in airing cupboard, radiator, velux window.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 5.97m x 5.38m (19'7" x 17'8")with dual aspect and views to the sea and downs, radiator, security entry phone system.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 4.52m (14'10" x 14'10")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobes, garden view and south easterly aspect, radiator.
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 12.30m x 4.11m (40'4" x 13'6")excluding the depth of the alcove, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.86m x 3.58m (12'8" x 11'9")with built in cupboard. Access to communal garden.The staircase rises to
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.23m x 4.57m (27'0" x 15')with dual aspect and panoramic views over downland and sea.
- Utility Room: 3.45m x 3.28m (11'4" x 10'9")with working surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Kitchen Areawith working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer taps, Kupperseasch appliances include inset 4 ring induction hob and 2 ring gas hob with filter hood above, built in electric oven, space for 2 further appliances open plan with
- Dining Roomwith radiator.
- Lobbywith security entry phone system and built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 3.86m x 3.58m (12'8" x 11'9")currently used as a study with radiator, built in cupboard. Access to communal staircase.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a most attractive and well maintained communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn and is walled offering a degree of privacy.
- Garagewithin the garage block with up and over door.
- Lease999 years from 1971 (to be confirmed)
- MaintenanceApproximately £4,000 pa including heating and hot water.