4 Bedroom, House | Pashley Road, Eastbourne
Affording spectacular views over The Royal Eastbourne Golf Club, downs and the coastline beyond from a delightful garden setting - a spacious detached residence retaining a wealth of charm and character.
The spacious and versatile accommodation is arranged over 3 floors with 5 reception rooms in total which all afford a southerly aspect. A wide decked sun terrace can be accessed from the sitting room and secures some of the finest views available in Eastbourne. The house, built in the mid 1930s, retains many original features including some original oak flooring. The idyllic garden provides a wonderful setting for the house and affords glorious southerly views. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith oak flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, door to garage, Separate WC.
- Sitting Room: 5.60m x 4.83m (18'4" x 15'10")affording wonderful southerly views to the sea and downs, fireplace, oak flooring, radiator, double doors to
- Large Sun Terraceaffording a southerly aspect and exceptional sea and downland views.
- Dining Room: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")with oak panelling, stone fireplace, glorious southerly views, oak flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12'0")and fitted with a range of solid wood working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit and mixer tap and bespoke cupboards, drawers and matching cabinets above. Fitted appliances include the eye level electric oven and ceran hob, space for fridge and freezer, further space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, under stairs storage cupboards. The kitchen communicates with
- Breakfast Room: 5.56m x 1.85m (18'3" x 6'1")with southerly views, radiator, door to garden.A staircase descends from the kitchen to the garden level.
- Garden/TV Lounge: 5.50m x 3.45m (18'1" x 11'4")with southerly aspect over the rear garden, fireplace with wood burning stove, fitted cabinets, large radiator, door to cellar, bifolding doors and casement door to garden.
- Study: 3.70m x 3.28m (12'2" x 10'9")with range of fitted study furniture, sea view, radiator.
- Large Cellar/Storage Areacurrently divided into 3 sections and providing a large amount of easily accessible storage.Oak staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing, access to loft space, 2 shelved linen storage cupboards.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.97m x 3.38m (19'7" x 11'1")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, breathtaking southerly views, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with electric shower, wash basin, wc, radiator, velux window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0" x 11'5")with sea and downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.68m x 2.77m (12'1" x 9'1")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.68m x 2.50m (12'1" x 8'2")with fabulous southerly views.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wc
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its absolutely lovely garden setting. The southerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 85' and has been most attractively landscaped. The upper area of garden is mainly laid to level lawn and secures sea views. There are a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy and colour throughout the year. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a private southerly aspect. The lower section of garden has been beautifully landscaped to provied an idyllic area which is principally paved with rockery, water feature, pergola and a variety of flowering shrubs and plants. Timber Garden Shed and Greenhouse, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.74m x 2.46m (18'10" x 8'1")with integral door to cloakroom.The private entrance drive provides good off road car parking space for several vehicles.