2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Enys Road, Eastbourne
One of the loveliest ground floor apartments with an outstanding private garden that we have seen for some time and forming the entire ground floor of a handsome Victorian house and with all the garden to the front and the rear.
This delightful home has been much improved by the present owners who have preserved fine period features including handsome fireplaces and wonderful ceiling cornicing as well as introducing a high standard of presentation throughout. The garden is an outstanding feature and an inspection will convey the high appeal of the property. Offered with early vacant possession and no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith fine Arts & Crafts style tiled floor, radiator and door to the Cellar access.
- Newly formed Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings and rain shower above, wash basin in vanity unit with drawers below, low level wc, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 4.57m x 4.17m (15' x 13'8")featuring an impressive period style fire surround with open hearth, elegant ceiling cornicing and central ceiling rose, fine garden aspect through the conservatory with double glazed casement doors giving access to
- Spacious double glazed Conservatory/Dining Room: 3.86m x 2.95m (12'8" x 9'8")with lovely garden aspect, radiator and pair of casement doors give access to the terrace and private garden beyond.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.10m x 3.66m (13'5" x 12'0")with garden aspect with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit, brushed steel finished range oven with five gas hobs within the fireplace recess, plumbing for washing machine, large cupboard housing the recently installed Ideal wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to
- Lobbywith deep storage cupboard with power point and door to garden.
- Cellar: 3.86m x 3.53m (12'8" x 11'7")into the recesses with unusually good ceiling height and an unusually high level of dryness for an Eastbourne cellar.
- Bedroom 1: 5.38m x 4.14m (17'8" x 13'7")into the wide window bay which secures the lovely front garden aspect and featuring an exceptionally fine period marble fireplace with delightful carved detail, elegant ceiling cornicing and central ceiling rose, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.47m x 3.58m (14'8" x 11'9")into the wide window bay with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with drawers below, mixer tap, large floor to ceiling storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer and a range of wall cabinets, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA very important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The front and rear gardens are owned by the apartment and have been beautifully and skillfully landscaped by our clients who are knowledgeable gardeners. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation securing a good degree of afternoon sunshine and extends to an area of lawned flanked by profusely stocked flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental plants, shrubs and a delightful water feature. The garden extends around the side of the apartment creating a sheltered patio area and there is side access. The front garden has also been very stylishly landscaped and arranged for ease of maintenance with a variety of flowering shrubs and plants.Private parking space to the rear of the property.