3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Tilgate Close, Eastbourne
A spacious and much improved 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow in a much sought after residential area off Park Avenue.
The original accommodation has been skillfully and substantially extended and now providing very generous living space. The secluded garden with the large detached studio/home office combine to provide a most attractive home. No onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiators and retractable ladder access to the Large Loft Space with windows which has been used for a variety of purposes (although no consent has been secured for use as accommodation).
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.54m x 3.48m (18'2" x 11'5")with radiator and open plan with
- Magnificent open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.97m x 3.50m (19'7" x 11'6")with attractive garden aspect and featuring the vaulted roof space with double glazed sky light windows, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Neff eye level double oven with grill, four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed casement doors open onto the terrace and rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.20m x 3.12m (13'9" x 10'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 2.64m (11'5" x 8'8")into the door recess, radiator.
- Shower Roomrefitted with large shower unit with overhead rain shower, wash basin in vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and window.
- Outside: `An important feature of the property is the garden setting. The rear garden, extending to a depth of about 75' secures an unusually high degree of privacy. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is also a wide decked terrace flanking the rear and side elevations of the bungalow.
- Detached Studio/Home Office: 5.74m x 3.48m (18'10" x 11'5")with an attractive garden aspect, double glazed windows, power and light points.Timber garden store and Wendy house, gated side access.The entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.NB *There is ample space for the construction of a large single garage subject to any consents required.