3 Bedroom, House | Filder Close, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom semi detached home with 75' south westerly garden and garage.
The property appears to have been well maintained over the years and with some improvement affords potential for a very fine family home. The large level rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended. Early vacant possession available if requried.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom/wcwindow.Inner door to
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.62m x 4.50m (25'0" x 14'9")reducing to 9'1" into the dining area and affording a double aspect. Handsome fire surround with fitted gas fire, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.00m x 2.46m (9'10" x 8'1")with lovely rear garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric fan oven and grill, electric hob with filter hood over, fridge freezer, dishwasher, Johnson and Starley warm air boiler.The staircase rises from the Sitting Room to the
- First Floor Landingaccess to loft space, deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.20m x 3.07m (10'6" x 10'1")and affording a south westerly view toward the downs, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.38m (11'9" x 11'1")into the recesses and including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: 2.60m x 1.90m (8'6" x 6'3")
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc.
- OutsideA particular feature of this property is the level rear garden which extends to a depth of about 75" narrowing at the far end, the garden is principally laid to paving and shingle for ease of maintenance. Two pitch roof large storage sheds. Gated side access. The long front garden is principally laid to lawn and shingle with flower beds and borders.
- GarageIn the adjacent block with up and over door.