4 Bedroom, House | Hurst Road, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and extremely spacious four bedroom house of Victorian style character affording far reaching views towards the sea.
The accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and now provides two large reception rooms as well as a garden room/conservatory with bi folding doors to the garden. Fine views over Eastbourne to the sea can be enjoyed from the sitting room and master bedroom. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the spacious proportions and charming character of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, stained glass detail, inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.88m x 4.47m (16'0" x 14'8")affording views across Eastbourne toward the sea, period style fireplace, bay window, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.90m x 3.60m (12'10" x 11'10")with period style fireplace, fitted shelving, radiator, double doors with stained glass detail to
- Garden Room: 4.47m x 2.44m (14'8" x 8'0")with quarry tiled floor, radiator, bi folding doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.72m x 3.10m (18'9" x 10'2")affording a garden aspect, equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, space for range cooker and space for fridge/freezer and further appliances, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in storage cupboard, radiator, quarry tiled floor.The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing. Small laundry room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 3.53m (15'10" x 11'7")into the bay window and affording fine views across Eastbourne towards the sea, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 3.60m (12'10" x 11'10")with aspect over the rear garden, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.13m (9'3" x 7')affording fine views, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomluxuriously fitted with roll top bath on ball and claw feet with shower attachment, two pedestal wash basins, high level wc, tiled floor, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Separate wcThe handsome staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing, under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4: 4.17m x 3.05m (13'8" x 10'0")with aspect over the rear garden, period style fireplace, radiator, door to
- Large Boarded Loft Spacepotential to convert to extra accommodation subject to consents.
- OutsideThe charming walled rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn with brick paved pathway, flower beds and borders.