6 Bedroom, House | Decoy Drive, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious detached family residence of great individual character with a ground floor annex suite.
This is one of the finest properties of its type that we have seen within this locality. It retains the elegance of its original Art Deco style featuring an impressive and spacious octagonal reception hall with a fine galleried landing above. The gardens and grounds provide a fine setting securing good deal of sun and privacy and also extensive off road car parking space.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith oak flooring and inner door with Art Deco leaded light glazed door to
- Magnificent Octagonal Reception Hallwell lit by the galleried landing and stained glass circular skylight above, oak flooring, concealed radiator, deep storage cupboard below the handsome staircase, door to garden and to
- Lobbywith concealed radiator, built in storage cupboard and door to
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith wash basin, low level wc, shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, radiator, windows.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.70m x 4.67m (22' x 15'4")into the wide window bay. Double aspect, handsome ceiling cornice, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 5.00m x 3.78m (16'5" x 12'5")into the wide recess, radiator, lovely garden aspect.
- 3rd Reception Room: 3.84m x 3.84m (12'7" x 12'7")with radiator.
- Study: 2.67m x 2.13m (8'9" x 7')with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.63m x 4.04m (21'9" x 13'3")into the recesses and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching light oak finished range of display cabinets and cupboards over, inset twin bowl sink unit, Ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level Bosch double oven and grill, recess for microwave oven, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting, radiator, deep pantry cupboard with slate shelf and door to
- Rear Lobbyforming Utility Area with work top and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, deep storage cupboard, door to garden.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- Ground Floor Self Contained Annexewith separate front door entrance approached from the driveway to the side of the house Entrance Hall leading to
- Sitting Room: 4.17m x 3.15m (13'8" x 10'4")with lovely garden aspect, radiator, inter connecting door to the principal house accommodation.
- Kitchen: 2.95m x 2.08m (9'8" x 6'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated eye level Hotpoint double oven with grill and inset 4 ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below.
- Double Bedroom: 4.17m x 2.92m (13'8" x 9'7")with garden aspect, radiator and door to
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc and corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings.The principal staircase rises from the Main Reception Hall to the impressive Octaganol Galleried Landing lit by the stained glass Art Deco style circular skylight.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 4.10m (15'7" x 13'5")with radiator, double aspect and door
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large corner shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, fitted medicine cabinet, tiled floor, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 3.73m (14'3" x 12'3")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing table unit, wash basin with cupboard below, radiator, double aspect including view toward the downs and door to the second bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: 3.84m x 3.84m (12'7" x 12'7")with radiator and double aspect.
- Bedroom 4: 4.1m 3.15mexcluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and fitted shelving, radiator, double aspect.
- Bedroom 5: 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8" x 10'5")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, windows.
- Separate wcwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- OutsideA charming feature of the property is the garden which surrounds the property. There is a large formal front garden including the circular entrance drive flanked by lawns and borders containing mature trees and shrubs. The principal area of private garden is arranged on the south westerly side of the house securing a good degree of sun and privacy with sheltered terracing and lawn flanked by low retaining wall with borders beyond. There is an additional entrance drive access from Willingdon Park Drive approaching the side of the house where there is extensive parking space for a large number of cars as well as access to the annex.
- Integral Workshopwith power and light points and window.