2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Short Brow Close, Willingdon, Eastbourne
An attractively presented 2 bedroom bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with a secluded level rear garden.
The accommodation features of a 18'x14' sitting/dining room and a conservatory with double doors leading onto the rear garden. We believe that the accommodation provides great potential for a comfortable retirement home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith deep built in storage cupboard, door to
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.38m x 4.32m (17'8" x 14'2")with fireplace surround inset with gas fire, 2 radiators, door to
- Conservatory: 4.57m x 2.90m (15' x 9'6")with double doors to terrace and garden.
- Kitchen: 3.12m x 2.13m (10'3" x 7')fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker, space and plubming for washing machine, space for refrigerator/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, built in larder cupboard, double glazed door leading to the covered terrace and rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.35m x 2.95m (11' x 9'8")affording an aspect toward the South Downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 2.29m (10'10" x 7'6")with radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, built in airing cupboard, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden measuring approximately 30' in depth and a similar width, securing a high degree of privacy and afternoon sunshine, deep paved terrace flanks the conservatory with a further covered terrace flanking the rear elevation. Timber garden store and gated side access. The front garden is extensively laid to lawn and secures views towards the downs.