3 Bedroom, House | Crunden Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and extended 3 bedroom semi detached house located in a highly sought after area of Old Town.
This delightful home has been the subject of extensive improvement by the current owners and now affords a fabulous 21' x 19' L shaped kitchen/dining room with double doors to the south westerly garden. The generous accommodation is immaculately presented and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith attractive tiled flooring, door to
- Reception Hallunder stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.72m x 3.48m (15'6" x 11'5")into the bay window, fireplace, radiator. The sitting room communicated on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.50m x 3.28m (11'6" x 10'9")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast, bespoke fitted storage units, radiator, glazed double doors to
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.40m x 5.90m (21' x 19'4")maximum measurements of the L shaped room with refitted kitchen comprising a range of corian working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, circular sink unit and drainer, mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, space for large range cooker with filter hood above, larder cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler, breakfast bar, radiator, door to reception hall and double doors to garden.The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 3.15m (15'4" x 10'4")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, bay window, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7" x 10'0")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 2.44m (10'6" x 8'0")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomstylishly refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings with rainfall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with drawers below, wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property affords an attractive rear garden which has been recently landscaped and principally laid to lawn. The rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and has a wide variety of flowering shrubs and plants which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A small paved terrace flanks the rear elevation, a raised decked terrace at the far end of the garden provides a good outdoor entertaining space.
- Large Shed: 4.04m x 2.06m (13'3" x 6'9")gated side access. The front garden has been block paved to provide off road car parking space for 2 vehicles.