4 Bedroom, House | Summerdown Road, Eastbourne
Occupying an enviable garden setting in the highly sought after Summerdown area of Eastbourne - an immaculately presented and much improved detached 4 bedroom home.
The property has been extensively improved and extended by the current owners and now provides excellent accommodation with a refitted 24' kitchen/dining room with access to the garden as well as a newly constructed 25' garden room/conservatory with bifolding doors and views toward the downs. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine residence.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.38m x 4.42m (17'8" x 14'6")including the depth of the oak and glass staircase, fitted storage cupboards, tiled floor, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with wash basin set into vanity unit, tiled floor, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.02m x 3.89m (19'9" x 12'9")and securing a wonderful garden aspect, modern fitted gas fire, oak flooring, 3 radiators, double doors to
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.32m x 3.05m (24'0" x 10'0")and with aspect over the rear garden. The kitchen has been refitted to a high standard with corian working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, island unit with solid wood working surfaces, range of integrated appliances include the eye level oven, induction hob with filter hood over, dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, tiled floor, 2 radiators, door to
- Magnificent Garden Room/Conservatory: 7.62m x 3.86m (25'0" x 12'8")with glazed roof and affording a wonderful garden aspect, tiled floor, 4 radiators, double doors and bifolding doors give access to the garden.
- Study: 2.70m x 2.34m (8'10" x 7'8")with radiator.
- Large Utility Room: 5.00m x 2.74m (16'5" x 9')with fitted working surface with single bowl sink unit and mixer tap, built in storage cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator.The stylish modern staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with built in storage cupboard, access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.60m (14'10" x 11'10")with garden aspect, range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, door to
- Luxurious en suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted multi jet fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, bidet, wc, 2 heated towel rails, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 3.05m (12'7" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the door recess, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.84m x 2.92m (12'7" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.70m x 2.30m (8'10" x 7'7")with radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising bath, wash basin, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA firne feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The rear garden is extensively lawned and affords a southerly aspect and views towards the downs, wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation securing a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy, there are paved seating areas around the garden securing sun throughout the day, flower beds and borders, greenhouse and shed. Gated side access. The front garden is principally laid to lawn with wide private entrance drive.
- Double Garage: 5.30m x 5.13m (17'5" x 16'10")with pitched roof, electric up and over door, light and power points, door to glazed passage way giving access to utility room and garden room.