1 Bedroom, Bungalow | Castle Terrace, High Street
A truly enchanting detached cottage in the heart of the picturesque old world village of Pevensey.
This property is of very special character and has a unique appeal having been skillfully and tastefully renovated by the present owners in recent years. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of the property. Early vacant possession is a possibility and to be confirmed.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.17m x 3.43m (13'8" x 11'3")radiator and open plan with the
- Spacious Inner Hallwith radiator and access to
- Large Loft Spacehousing the wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler and provides extensive storage space as well as potential for conversion to provide further accommodation subject to any consents required.*
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.78m x 3.20m (15'8" x 10'6")into the wide recess, recently refurbished with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the Neff brushed steel finish oven with 4 ring AEG gas hob and filter hood over, dishwasher machine and washing/drying machine. large freezer and refrigerator over, further range of matching floor to ceiling wall cabinets including wine rack, tiled floor, breakfast bar, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door to the garden.
- Double Bedroom: 3.10m x 3.10m (10'2" x 10'2")with pair of matching wardrobe cupboards and cabinet over, radiator.
- Newly Fitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings including overhead rain shower, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, windows,
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its delightful courtyard style rear garden which extends to a depth of about 25" and secures a high degree of sunshine through the day. Laid recently to the composite form of decking with a most attractive finish, the garden has access from the kitchen/breakfast room and there is gated side access to the adjoining driveway over which, we are advised, there is the right of vehicle access and turning at the end of the drive but not for car parking.