2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Burlington Place, Eastbourne
Forming part of this converted fine period building a few hundred yards from Eastbourne seafront - a spaciously proportioned 2 bedroom top floor apartment.
The property affords bright and generously proportioned accommodation and has partial sea views from the sitting room. The apartment benefits from a 17' sitting/dining room as well as a 13' fitted kitchen/breakfast room. An appointment to view is strongly recommended. Available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift and staircase leading to the third floor (top landing). Private front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, entryphone system.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.44m x 4.34m (17'10" x 14'3")with partial sea views and a south westerly aspect, radiator, 2 under eaves storage areas.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.96m x 3.18m (13' x 10'5")and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, Hotpoint 4 ring electric hob with electric oven below and filter hood above, integrated low level refrigerator and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, radiator, Vailant gas fired boiler.
- Inner HallStairs rise from the Inner Hall to the half Landing.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5" x 9'10")radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, heated towel rail.
- Separate en suite WCwith low level wc, pedestal wash basin.The stairs descend from the Inner Hall to
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 2.92m (11'2" x 9'7")radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.