2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Burlington Place, Eastbourne
Forming part of this converted period building adjacent to Eastbourne seafront - spaciously proportioned 2 bedroom top floor apartment.
The property affords bright generously proportioned accommodation and has partial sea views from the sitting room. The apartment benefits from a 17' sitting/dining room as well as a 13' fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Available with no onward chain. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance HallPassenger lift and staircase leading to the third floor (top landing).Private Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator. Security entryphone system.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.44m x 4.34m (17'10" x 14'3")with partial sea views and a south westerly aspect, radiator, 2 under eaves storage areas.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.96m x 3.18m (13' x 10'5")and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, Hotpoint 4 ring electric hob with electric oven below and filter hood above, integrated low level refrigerator and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, radiator, Vailant gas fired boiler, door to
- Reception HallStairs rise from the Reception Hall to the half Landing.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5" x 9'10")radiator, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, heated towel rail.
- Separate en suite WCwith low level wc, pedestal wash basin.The stairs descend from the Reception Hall to
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 2.92m (11'2" x 9'7")radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.