3 Bedroom, House | Michel Dene Road, East Dean
Commanding breathtaking south westerly views - a detached 3 bedroom chalet style house with a bedroom and shower room on the ground floor.
The property has been improved and attractively maintained over the years and now, with some further improvement, will provide a delightful home. Early vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Entrance Lobbywith Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, large cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.53m x 5.36m (21'5" x 17'7")into the dining recess, commanding outstanding westerly views and featuring a stone fireplace with an open hearth, 2 radiators, double glazed door to garden, and open plan with
- Sun Lounge: 3.73m x 2.44m (12'3" x 8'0")in its recess, with radiator and outstanding southerly views to the downs and toward the sea.
- Kitchen: 3.00m x 2.36m (9'10" x 7'9")with a secluded garden aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the AEG eye level double oven with grill and inset matching 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and door to
- Rear Lobbywith double glazed doors giving access to the front and rear gardens.
- Bedroom: 3.45m x 3.40m (11'4" x 11'2")with radiator and secluded garden aspect.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.The staircase rises from the Reception Room to the
- First Floor Landingwith deep shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the loft space and additional access to a deep storage cupboard and further loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.45m (12'0" x 11'4")with breathtaking views toward the downs and sea and excluding the depth of the range of built in deep wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.40m (11'4" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the deep built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc and shower unit with Aqualisia wall mounted shower fittings, radiator, window.
- OutsideA feature of this property is the secluded garden setting. The front garden is well screened from the road by mature trees and shrubs and laid principally to lawn. The rear garden commands fine south westerly views toward the downs and has been landscaped to achieve ease of maintenance with a trellis clad terrace with access to storage space. The garden beyond extends to a depth of about 60' with areas of lawn and terracing with a variety of flowering shrubs and plants which combine to provide an unusually high degree of privacy.
- Garage: 5.92m x 2.62m (19'5" x 8'7")with up and over door, power and lighting.