2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
A significantly improved and spaciously proportioned first floor purpose built apartment close to Saffrons cricket ground.
The property forms part of one of Eastbourne's finest flat developments and has the benefit of a resident caretaker. Improvements to the accommodation include redecoration, newly laid carpets as well as the refitting of the shower room and wc. The apartment is being sold with immediate vacant possession if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith radiator, shelved storage cupboard and linen storage cupboard, entry phone system.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.64m x 3.90m (18'6" x 12'10")into the wide recess with southerly aspect and featuring a handsome period style surround for electric fire, radiator and sliding double glazed door to
- Large sheltered Balconywith southerly aspect.
- Kitchen: 4.04m x 2.20m (13'3" x 7'3")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for refrigerator and oven, Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, southerly aspect.
- Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 3.35m (15'10" x 11')into the recess including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and lovely garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 3.00m (10'5" x 9'10")with lovely garden aspect, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Separate wcrefitted with low level suite, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe maintained gardens and grounds of Saffrons Court provide an exceptionally fine and parklike setting. The extensively lawned gardens at the rear are walled and sit adjacent to the grounds of Compton Place and its own parklike setting. There is communal parking for cars within the grounds.