3 Bedroom, House | Richmond Place, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and beautifully presented town house superbly located for access to the town centre
The property offers generously proportioned versatile accommodation and features a charming landscaped rear garden as well as westerly views towards the downs from the sitting room, balcony and master bedroom. The property has been stylishly improved by the present owners and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the special appeal and charm of this fine home. Please not the vendors have requested that no internal photographs be used on the particulars but the accommodation is well presented throughout.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith storage cupboard. Front door to
- Reception Hallwith large cloaks cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, door to integral garage.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, radiator and window.
- Study/Bedroom 3: 4.10m x 2.51m (13'5" x 8'3")with wood flooring, radiator archway to
- Utility Areawith space and plumbing for washing machine (this area was previously used as an en suite shower room which could be reinstated.The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.05m x 4.50m (16'7" x 14'9")maximum measurements of the L shaped room and affording westerly views toward the downs, wood flooring, 2 radiators, casement doors to balcony.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.03m x 3.96m (16'6" x 13')affording a garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, gas fired boiler, tiled floor, door to rear garden.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.03m x 3.23m (16'6" x 10'7")with far reaching westerly views toward the downs, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 2.50m (12'10" x 8'2")with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, raidator, window.
- OutsideThe delightfully landscaped gardens are principally arranged to the rear of the property and extend to a depth of about 30' arranged to secure maximum available sunshine and privacy. A number of paved seating areas are flanked by a profusion or ornamental shrubs and trees which combine to provide a charming garden setting, gated side access with paved area at the side of the property.
- Garage: 5.36m x 2.36m (17'7" x 7'9")with up and over door, built in storage cupboard, light and power points, door to reception hall.The wide entrance drive provides generous off road parking space.