3 Bedroom, House | Golden Gate Way, Sovereign Harbour North
A remarkably spacious 4 bedroom semi detached home with southerly garden and parking for 3 cars in the highly sought after area of Sovereign Harbour.
The generously proportioned and versatile accommodation has been improved by the present owners and now provides a 16' sitting room, spacious ground floor bedroom and a large conservatory which leads onto the southerly garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the extremely generous accommodation.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator, deep under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.08m x 3.66m (16'8" x 12'0")with radiator, double doors to
- Large Conservatory: 4.80m x 3.25m (15'9" x 10'8")with tiled floor and affording a lovely rear garden aspect, radiator, double doors to garden and door to
- Kitchen: 3.10m x 3.10m (10'2" x 10'2")and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven with ceran hob and filter hood over, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, concealed gas fired boiler, garden aspect, radiator.
- Spacious ground floor Bedroom: 5.00m x 2.74m (16'5" x 9')with radiator, door to conservatory.
- Large ground floor Wet Room: 3.12m x 2.60m (10'3" x 8'6")with white suite comprising wc, wash basin, electric shower, radiator.The stairs rise from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with built in storage cupboards, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 2.74m (13' x 9')excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- En suite Shower roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 3.07m (10'4" x 10'1")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.26m (10'2" x 7'5")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideThe southerly rear garden is principally laid to decking and shingle for ease of maintenance. The garden secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of available sunshine, covered sunken hot tub, external lighting, gated side access.
- Home Office/Studio: 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8'0")double glazed with light and power points, double doors.The property benefits from 3 off road parking spaces.