4 Bedroom, House | Orchard Grange, Lower Dicker
An immaculately presented four bedroom detached house constructed in recent years featuring a heated swimming pool and detached double garage within the rural area of Lower Dicker.
The accommodation has been tastefully improved in recent years having benefitted from the luxurious refitting of the ensuite shower room, bathroom and cloakroom/wc. An especially attractive feature is the secluded westerly rear garden which affords a heated outdoor swimming pool and jaccuzzi with extensive patio area. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this very comfortable family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroom/wcrecently refitted with a white suite comprising low level wc and wash basin
- Sitting Room: 6.02m x 3.43m (19'9" x 11'3")with double aspect and casement double doors leading to the rear terrace and garden.
- Study: 2.92m x 1.75m (9'7" x 5'9")
- Conservatory: 3.96m x 3.35m (13' x 11')Affording a lovely aspect over the garden and swimming pool area, double doors to the rear patio and garden.
- Dining Room: 3.15m x 2.62m (10'4" x 8'7")with space for American style fridge freezer, casement doors to conservatory, communicating on the open plan with
- Kitchen: 3.86m x 3.07m (12'8" x 10'1")luxuriously equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster oven/cooker with matching filter hood over, integrated dishwasher and wine cooler, garden aspect, communicating with
- Utility Room: 2.16m x 1.57m (7'1" x 5'2")with space and plumbing for laundry appliance, large inset sink unit with mixer tap, recess housing the Worcester gas fired boiler, double glazed casement door to the side.The staircase rises from the hall to the First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom Suite Comprising Bedroom 1: 3.68m x 3.66m (12'1" x 12'0")affording a lovely rear garden aspect and communicating with
- Dressing Areawith built in wardrobe cupboards, second cupboard, door to
- Luxurious en suite Shower Room/wcrecently refitted with a large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 2.60m (12'6" x 8'6")with garden aspect, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and store cupboards
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 1.96m (11'9" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 4: 2.84m x 2.36m (9'4" x 7'9")with garden aspect
- Bathroom/wcRecently refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end and glass screen, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the secluded westerly rear garden. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a large terrace flanking the rear elevation and conservatory. Heated swimming pool, jaccuzi style hot tub, timber Garden Shed, Summer House, gated side access.
- Double Garagecurrently arranged as a gym/studio with electricity/lighting, personal door to the side, sliding double glazed patio doors from the rear to the pool area.