3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Darley Road, Eastbourne
An outstanding Berkeley Homes former show apartment of exceptionally spacious proportions and elegant gothic design with this fine listed building close to the seafront and Meads village
The property comprises what was originally planned as two adjacent apartments and later configured to its current layout which affords extremely luxurious and spaciously proportioned accommodation, the largest of this most prestigious Berkeley Homes development. The property features impressive Gothic architecture throughout including fabulous stone mullion windows and vaulted ceilings. Available with no onward chain, an inspection will convey the outstanding quality and individual appeal of this outstanding home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception HallWith large cupboard housing the laundry appliances and pressurised hot water cylinder
- Magnificent Drawing Room: 7.16m x 4.62m (23'6" x 15'2")Communicating via archway with
- Small Study: 2.03m x 1.93m (6'8" x 6'4")
- Dining Room: 5.90m x 2.97m (19'4" x 9'9")
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.45m x 3.89m (14'7" x 12'9")Affording a lovely aspect towards Darley Road over the communal grounds and luxuriously equipped with a range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall units over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom Suite Comprising:
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.89m (14'7" x 12'9")
- Ensuite Bath/Shower Room/wcLuxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising large shower unit, panelled bath, wall mounted wc, wall mounted wash basin, ladder radiator, window.
- Dressing RoomFitted with an extensive range of wardrobe cupboards and shelved storage areas, mirrored wall.
- Guest Bedroom Suite Comprising:
- Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 3.05m (13'3" x 10'0")
- Ensuite Bathroom/wcLuxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wall mounted wash basin, wall mounted wc, ladder radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.70m x 3.56m (12'2" x 11'8")
- Additional Bathroom/wcLuxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wall mounted wash basin, wall mounted wc, ladder radiator.
- OutsideThere are immaculately maintained communal gardens and grounds for the enjoyment of residents which provide a most attractive setting for the development. There is gated access from the development directly onto King Edwards Parade with the seafront just beyond.
- Two Garages