4 Bedroom, House | Babylon Way, Eastbourne
Securing sea views from an attractive garden setting in Ratton - an outstanding and spacious detached residence refurbished to an exceptionally high standard.
The extended accommodation has been exhaustively improved by the present owners and now affords a magnificent 35' x 22' kitchen/sitting/reception room affording a glorious garden aspect with bifolding doors to the southerly terrace. Although currently laid out as 3 bedrooms the rooms could easily be divided to provide 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property has also been wired for CAT5/HDMI. An appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this outstanding home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring, radiator.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith white suite comprising feature designer basin with mixer tap and cupboards below, tiled floor, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.78m x 3.53m (12'5" x 11'7")with aspect over the front garden, engineered oak flooring, radiator.
- Study: 3.43m x 2.74m (11'3" x 9')with engineered oak flooring, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Reception Room: 10.72m x 6.93m (35'2" x 22'9")into the recesses and affording a glorious aspect over the rear garden. The kitchen area has been refitted to an exceptionally high specification with extensive range of quartz working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboard below, deep stainless steel sink unit with filtered water mixer tap, large island unit with quartz working surface with drawers and cupboards below, breakfast bar for six people. There are a range of integrated appliances including 4 eye level ovens, 2 refrigerators/freezers, dishwasher, integrated bin unit, pull out larder, under stairs storage cupboard, feature modern electric fire, marble tiled floor, under floor heating, bifolding doors give access to the garden. Door to
- Utility Room/Boot Roomwith marble tiled floor and fitted with quartz working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to garden.The modern timber and glass staircase rises to the Spacious First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.90m x 4.83m (19'4" x 15'10")including the depth of the en suite shower room and affording a fabulous southerly aspect with views over Eastbourne to the sea, radiator.
- Large en suite Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising an extra large shower unit with wall mounted fittings and digital controls, modern double wash basin with mixer taps, bluetooth feature mirror, low level wc, tiled floor, underfloor heating, heated towel rail.
- Dressing Room/potential for Bedroom 4: 4.83m x 3.30m (15'10" x 10'10")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.60m x 3.66m (15'1" x 12'0")including the depth of the wardrobe recess and affording fine southerly views over the garden to the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 3/potential for Bedroom 5: 7.32m x 4.57m (24'0" x 15')approximate measurements of the L shaped room, views to the downs, radiator.
- Large Bathroom/Shower Roomstylishly fitted with large island bath, open shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rain fall shower head, wash basin with drawers below, bluetooth feature mirror, low level wc, fitted storage cupboard, underfloor heating, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 70' and secures a southerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and with a pergola at the far end and wide stone terrace flanking the rear elevation which secures southerly views toward the sea. The terrace flanks the rear elevation and can be accessed from the wide bifolding doors which lead from the kitchen/sitting/dining room. Gated side access.The wide private entrance drive affords off road parking for at least 4 vehicles.