3 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town
A considerably improved, spacious and well presented three bedroom terraced family house with a southerly courtyard rear garden. VACANT
A considerably improved, spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached family house with a southerly courtyard rear garden. The accommodation affords three reception rooms with a sitting room featuring a wood burning stove and there is a period style fireplace in the dining room. A southerly courtyard garden affords a relatively high degree of privacy in the summer months. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith quarry tiled floor and inner door with stained glass panelled detail to
- Entrance Hallwith period arched detail, understairs cupboard and recess, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.32m x 3.56m (14'2" x 11'8")with bay window, period style fireplace surround with fitted solid fuel wood burner, radiator and open plan with
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 2.95m (14'0" x 9'8")with period style fireplace surround, radiator.
- Breakfast Room: 3.35m x 2.95m (11' x 9'8")with radiator and on the open plan with
- Kitchen: 2.95m 2.24mwith fitted units comprising single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, fitted appliances include the gas hob with oven below and filter hood over, space for refrigerator, plumbing for dishwasher, door to Rear Lobby with space for fridge freezer and wall mounted gas fired boiler and plumbing for washing machine, door to garden and the
- Cloakroomnewly installed with low level wc, wash basin and window.The period style staircase rises to the
- Large Landingwith fitted cupboard and access to the loft space, double glazed skylight window.
- Bedroom 1: 4.62m x 4.32m (15'2" x 14'2")with bay window, period style fireplace surround, fitted double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.17m x 2.90m (13'8" x 9'6")with period style fireplace and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.95m x 2.90m (9'8" x 9'6")with period style fireplace, fitted double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted as a wet room with white suite comprising shower, wash basin and wc, radiator and window.
- OutsideThe delightful rear courtyard garden affords a southerly aspect, secures a good degree of sunshine and has pedestrian rear access.