2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Mead, 2 Grassington Road
A delightfully presented and spaciously proportioned apartment just to the west of the town hall and overlooking Saffrons cricket grounds.
Constructed some years ago by Rydon Homes this apartment is attractively presented providing excellent retirement accommodation. An inspection will convey the individual appeal of the accommodation and the setting.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and passenger lift or staircase to the first floor landing with front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 3.70m x 2.60m (12'2" x 8'6")with entry/video phone system, radiator, deep shelved storage cupboard and linen storage cupboard housing the pressurized hot water cylinder.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.52m x 4.34m (14'10" x 14'3")with view over Saffrons cricket grounds, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed patio door to
- Large Covered Balconycommanding views over Saffrons cricket grounds.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.57m x 1.96m (15' x 6'5")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas oven and plumbing for washing machine and space for refrigerator, wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.80m x 3.76m (12'6" x 12'4")to include the depth of the range of built in floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator. Door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith corner shower unit, wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the wall to wall range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are maintained and attractive gardens and grounds which provide an excellent setting for the development. There is an under cover private car parking space.