4 Bedroom, House | Gore Park Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and substantially improved four bedroom end of terrace house with views toward the downs at the rear.
The property provides excellent family accommodation and has been tastefully improved in recent years now featuring an 17' kitchen/family dining room and retaining some delightful period style fireplaces. An inspection will convey the charm and appeal of this fine home. No onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.47m x 4.17m (14'8" x 13'8")featuring a fine period style fire surround with open hearth, pine floor, radiator and plantation style window shutters.
- Dining Room: 4.34m x 3.50m (14'3" x 11'6")into the wide window bay with its garden aspect, radiator, pine flooring and serving hatch from
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 5.33m x 3.10m (17'6" x 10'2")with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, wall cabinets over, double bowl deep china sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, storage recess below stairs, integrated Belling range style double oven with grill and five gas hobs with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, tiled floor, radiator, serving hatch.
- Large Utility Lobbywith plumbing for washing machine and cupboard housing newly installed wall mounted gas fired boiler and lagged water cylinder, walk in storage/pantry cupboard, tiled floor, part panelled walls and double glazed door to the rear garden.The handsome period style staircase rises to the large first floor Landing with radiator and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.45m (14'10" x 11'4")with elegant period style fire surround, radiator and pine floor.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")with built in cupboard, radiator and pine floor.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3" x 9')into the door recess, radiator and pine floor.
- Bedroom 4: 2.57m x 1.83m (8'5" x 6'0")with radiator and pine floor.
- Bathroomrefitted with handsome Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, part tiled and panelled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith high level suite.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the walled rear garden which commands a southerly aspect toward the downs. Attractively arranged for ease of maintenance with flag stones and there is gated rear access.