5 Bedroom, House | Clifford Avenue, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious 5 bedroom detached house recently extended and luxuriously appointed.
The well presented accommodation offers great potential for a family home and also for the purpose of working from home with the extended 14' study overlooking the rear garden. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this fine home. Early vacant possession available.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Wide Entrance Porchwith inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and extractor fan.
- Sitting Room: 4.14m x 3.78m (13'7" x 12'5")with open fireplace, radiator.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.72m x 3.25m (18'9" x 10'8")with attractive garden aspect and newly equipped with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch double oven with grill and four ring induction Bosch hob with filter hood over, integrated Bosch dishwasher, space for a large fridge/freezer, large radiator, enginnered oak finished flooring, double glazed doors give access to garden and there is access to the rear lobby.
- Utility Room: 2.84m x 1.57m (9'4" x 5'2")with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and worktop with cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and door to integral garage.
- Spacious Study/Home Office: 4.34m x 2.82m (14'3" x 9'3")into the wide recess and with attractive garden aspect, radiator, double glazed sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- First Floor LandingThe staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large first floor landing with linen storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.14m x 3.28m (13'7" x 10'9")with radiator and outstanding views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 2.90m (12'8" x 9'6")with fitted mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and fine view towards the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 6.00m x 2.80m (19'8" x 9'2")to include the depth of the deep and wide recess, radiator and door to
- Newly fitted en suite Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted rain shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4: 3.28m x 2.67m (10'9" x 8'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 2.29m x 1.96m (7'6" x 6'5")with radiator and view to the downs.
- Spacious refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, large corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the secluded rear garden which extends to a depth of about 30' with a similar width and is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with a paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with access from the sitting/dining room and the study. There is gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 4.93m x 2.90m (16'2" x 9'6")with automatic roller door, power and light points, hosetap and Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler.The entrance drive provides generous off road car parking space.