1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Cliff House, 57 Chesterfield Road
Forming part of this exclusive development situated on Meads' scenic seafront - a spaciously proportioned and recently improved one bedroom apartment with patio.
The apartment has been extensively improved by the current owner and now affords a refitted kitchen/breakfast room. The apartment also has the rare benefit of a private south westerly private terrace which leads onto the attractive communal gardens. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Communal Reception Hallwith private front door to
- Reception Hallwith entry phone system.
- Large Walk in Storage Room
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.18m x 3.66m (17' x 12'0")affording south westerly aspect, radiator and with 2 casement doors to the private terrace affording a south westerly aspect and leading onto the beautifully maintained communal gardens.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.05m x 2.00m (10'0" x 6'7")and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker with integrated filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for refrigerator, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom: 4.75m x 3.18m (15'7" x 10'5")including the depth of the 2 double built in wardrobe cupboards, south westerly aspect over the communal gardens, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property are the beautifully maintained communal gardens and grounds principally laid to lawn and affording a southerly aspect and provide a wonderful outside space to enjoy.Visitors' parking spaces.