3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Goodwood Close, off Coopers Hill, Willingdon Village
A large detached bungalow of individual design with a picturesque southerly garden extending to about 90'.
Important features of this property include its charming and secluded setting as well as the unusually generous amount of private car parking space and large garage. Recent improvements include the refitted kitchen. Only an internal inspection will convey the very special charm and appeal of this property and its tucked away location.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Double glazed Entrance Lobbywith inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.35m x 6.32m (20'10" x 20'9")into the wide recesses, stone fire surround with electric fire, 2 radiators, range of built in shelving, garden aspect and double doors give access to the
- Conservatory: 4.65m x 3.66m (15'3" x 12'0")with lovely garden aspect, tiled floor and double glazed doors give access to the garden.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.72m x 2.90m (15'6" x 9'6")equipped with an extensive range of polished composite granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below including deep pan drawers and matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the eye level double oven with grill and Neff four ring induction hob, radiator, fine southerly garden aspect, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Utility Room: 2.64m x 2.62m (8'8" x 8'7")with worktop and storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, deep shelved storage cupboard housing Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.89m (13' x 12'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 3.80m (12'8" x 12'6")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12'0")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, built in cupboard, radiator, window.A solid pine "Step" ladder to
- Large boarded Loft Space: 5.18m x 3.35m (17' x 11')which, although without building regulation approval, has been skilfully converted and fitted with double glazed windows with approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped floor area being including the deep recess and reducing due to sloping ceilings, access to a range of cupboards and storage space.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its large and level garden which provides a delightful setting, with the principal area of rear garden extending to a depth of about 90' and securing a southerly aspect as well as a high degree of privacy. The garden is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance. There are a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which include a fine weeping willow and there is a small ornamental pond. There is also a variety of fruit trees and a productive area of kitchen garden. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation from which there are fine southerly views over the gardens.
- Double length Garage: 7.32m x 2.82m (24'0" x 9'3")with up and over door, personal rear door to the garden and power and light points.
- Large timber framed Garden Store: 4.57m x 3.05m (15' x 10'0")approximately divided into 2 storage spaces and currently used for the present owners' model railway system. The model railway system and the garden railway track are not included in the sale.In addition to the large entrance forecourt which provides extensive car parking space there is an additional large parking space currently used for the owner's mobile home.