5 Bedroom, House | Rattle Road, Westham
One of the finest detached family houses of contemporary styling that we have seen in this area in recent years. This property is currently being used as a B&B.
The property was constructed by the present owners to an exacting and excellent design and features most tastefully appointed accommodation throughout and the design incorporates an ecological rain water collection system and underfloor heating. The secluded garden setting has been skilfully created and only an inspection of this property will convey its outstanding appeal. Early vacant possession is available if required.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.10m x 3.00m (13'5" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the deep recesses and featuring a handsome open staircase, oak flooring, large walk in cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.22m x 3.84m (13'10" x 12'7")into the door recess with recessed inset gas fire flanked by shelving, oak flooring.
- Garden Room/Sitting Room: 3.96m x 3.56m (13' x 11'8")with a lovely garden aspect and featuring a vaulted ceiling with double glazed sky lights, marbled floor and a bi fold window system giving access to the terrace and garden.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.75m x 3.15m (25'5" x 10'4")commanding a delightful garden aspect and with the kitchen area luxuriously equipped with polished granite working surface with glass splash backs and drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the range style oven, brushed steel finished and with 5 gas hobs and hotplate, and 2 ovens and grill below, extractor hood over, eye level refrigerator and freezer unit below, dishwashing machine, wine cooling cabinet and fine marble tiled flooring and a bi fold window system giving access to the terrace.
- Utility Room: 3.43m x 1.75m (11'3" x 5'9")with range of polished granite working surface with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of storage cupboards including the pull out larder cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, marble tiled floor and double glazed door to the garden.
- Bedroom 5/Study: 2.92m x 2.90m (9'7" x 9'6")with oak flooring and door to
- Shower Roomwith large corner shower, wash basin, low level wc, extractor fan and window.
- Ground Floor Bedroom Suite: 4.37m x 3.76m (14'4" x 12'4")with delightful garden aspect and extensive range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards and a dressing table unit, oak flooring, double glazed casement doors give access to the garden and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower with multi jet shower system, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- Large well lit Galleried Landingfeaturing a vaulted ceiling and large double glazed window, deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing the pressurised hot water system, access to loft space radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 4.17m (14'0" x 13'8")into the wide window bay and slightly reducing due to sloping ceilings, range of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, built in storage cupboard, heated towel rail, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 4.14m (14'3" x 13'7")into the wide window bay and reducing slightly due to sloping ceilings, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with dressing table unit and built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 4.50m x 2.29m (14'9" x 7'6")with sloping ceiling, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with rounded shower end and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with vanity unit cupboard and shelving below, low level wc, bidet, deep storage cupboard, radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA very important feature of this property is its lovely secluded garden setting. Although not especially large the secluded rear garden extends to a width of about 60" and has been skilfully landscaped with a large area of lawn and terracing flanked by profusely stocked flower beds and borders which contain a wonderfully wide variety of ornamental plants and shrubs combining to provide a high degree of colour and seclusion through the year. There is gated side access to the front garden and entrance drive which is screened from the road by mature oak trees and shrubs.
- Large Integral Garage: 4.95m x 4.06m (16'3" x 13'4")with up and over door, power and light points, wall to wall range of shelving.The private entrance drive and wide forecourt offers additional car parking and turning space.