3 Bedroom, House | Glen Close, Wannock
A beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned detached house with a delightful garden setting.
Although the level garden extends to about 100' it has been landscaped for ease of maintenance and secures a good degree of privacy. The accommodation has been most attractively improved over the years and now provides a fine family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Wide covered Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith attractive flooring, cupboard below stairs, radiator and deep cupboard housing the washing machine with space above for dryer.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with cabinets below, heated towel rail, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.23m x 3.76m (17'2" x 12'4")with lovely garden aspect and log burning stove on stone hearth set into the fireplace recess and flanked by cabinets with polished granite top and matching cover for concealed radiator, pine flooring and double glazed casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen: 4.32m x 2.30m (14'2" x 7'7")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Neff electric oven with four ring gas hob and filter hood over, dishwashing machine and freezer, space for tall fridge/freezer, radiator, hardwood flooring and open plan with
- Double glazed Conservatory/Dining Room: 4.17m x 2.64m (13'8" x 8'8")with lovely garden aspect and far reaching view, radiator, hardwood flooring and double glazed casement doors to terrace and garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the Large First Floor Landing with radiator, built in linen storage cupboard, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32mx'3.28mequipped with extensive range of wardrobe cupboards with matching dressing table and bedside cabinets, radiator and fine views.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 2.87m (14'2" x 9'5")into the door recess, radiator and fine views.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.57m (10'2" x 8'5")with radiator.
- Recently fitted Shower Roomwith large shower with multi jet wall mounted shower fittings and screen, wash basin, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting.
- Large Bathroomwith roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and handshower attachment, Victorian style high level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation where there is a creeper clad pergola and a fine water feature with a small lily pond with a pump assisted waterfall. There gated side access.
- Garagewith up and over door and housing the Worcester Classic System Greenstar boiler.The entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.