2 Bedroom, House | Grassington Mews, Grassington Road, Lower Meads
Forming part of this exclusive development of 5 mews houses in the favoured Lower Meads area of Eastbourne - a charming 2 bedroom home with south westerly courtyard garden and garage.
The spaciously proportioned accommodation affords a 16'x14'8" sitting/dining room with double doors leading to the attractive south westerly courtyard garden. Freehold properties are difficult to find in this exclusive area of Eastbourne and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith tiled floor, pedestal wash basin, window, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 4.88m x 4.47m (16'0" x 14'8")into the bay window but excluding the depth of the staircase, fitted storage unit, handsome fire surround with fitted gas fire, 2 radiators, under stairs storage cupboard, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.18m (10'10" x 7'2")and with aspect over the front garden, equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood above, dishwasher, washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor.The staircase rises from the sitting/dining room to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.20m x 3.00m (13'9" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, south westerly aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9" x 9'8")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and bedroom furniture, radiator.
- Bathroomwith modern white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail, wc, tiled floor, velux roof window.
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is the attractive courtyard rear garden. The walled garden is paved for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders and secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy and available sunshine. There is also an attractive area of front garden.
- Garage: 5.08m x 2.64m (16'8" x 8'8")situated in a block within the development with pitched roof, up and over door, light and power points.