5 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A 5 bedroom Edwardian style family house with a delightful walled rear garden.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years and attractive period features have been retained including some fine fireplaces and the original staircase. An internal inspection will convey the appeal of this handsome period house. Available with no ownard chain.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and handsome original staircase with cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.67m x 3.90m (15'4" x 12'10")with a handsome period fire surround with open hearth flanked by book shelving, radiator and open plan with
- Dining Room: 4.40m x 3.15m (14'5" x 10'4")with garden aspect, radiator, fitted book shelving and casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 8.40m x 3.15m (27'7" x 10'4")approximate maximum measurements including the width of the large dining area, with lovely garden aspect and equipped with range of Corian style working surfaces with inset double bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and range of drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, Rangemaster oven with 5 gas hobs and oven, grill and warming oven below and matching brushed steel finished extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, concealed Potterton gas fired boiler, radiator and door to garden.The handsome original staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 4.57m (16'0" x 15')into the wide window bay which secures fine views toward the downs and toward the sea, handsome period fire surround, radiator and casement window gives access to the
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.15m (13'4" x 10'4")with fine period fire surround flanked by range of built in cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.15m (12'0" x 10'4")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, windows.The staircase continues from the first floor landing to the Second Floor Landing with access to large loft space, fitted cupboards.
- Bedroom 4: 4.52m x 3.86m (14'10" x 12'8")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, views to the south downs and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large walk in shower, wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 2.92m x 2.87m (9'7" x 9'5")excluding the depth of the window bay and reducing slightly due to sloping ceiling, built in cupboard, radiator and far reaching views toward the downs.
- OutsideThe lovely walled rear garden is a delightful feature of this house. There is an extensive area of decking flanking the side elevation and extending round the rear of the kitchen/dining room beyond which is the very effective synthetically lawned level garden and overall extends to a depth of about 50'. A couple of mature specimen trees including a eucalyptus tree provide a degree of privacy from the north and the garden secures afternoon sunshine.