3 Bedroom, House | Princes Road, Langney Point, Eastbourne
A substantially extended and beautifully presented detached 3 bedroom house of very generous proportions.
The ground floor has been tastefully extended in recent years and the garden also recently landscaped. Only an inspection will convey the merit of this impressive home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Spacious Reception/Dining Hall: 4.40m x 3.58m (14'5" x 11'9")into the recesses and with 2 radiators, deep built in storage cupboard below stairs, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Spacious extended Sitting Room: 7.40m x 4.40m (24'3" x 14'5")narrowing in part to 10'6" and featuring laminated oak flooring, a lovely garden aspect and an orangery style ceiling lantern which floods the room with natural light, 2 radiators and double glazed doors to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 2.62m x 2.57m (8'7" x 8'5")with delightful garden aspect and double glazed doors to the terrace and garden.
- Large extended and refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.48m x 2.26m (21'3" x 7'5")and widening in the breakfast area to 11'3" . Refurbished with extensive range of Silestone working surfaces with inset large china sink and drainer with mixer tap, drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the Bosch five ring gas hob, double oven including microwave facility, dishwashing machine and washing machine, large eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, inset ceiling lighting, radiator and double doors give access to the rear garden. Additional side door to gated side entrance.The attractive staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder with pump for shower, deep shelved storage cupboard, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0" x 10'8")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of mirror fronted built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.23m x 2.50m (10'7" x 8'2")with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large corner shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with drawers below and mixer tap, low level wc, recessed shelving, bamboo tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe garden is a particularly fine feature of this property having been most attractively landscaped and arranged for ease of maintenance. The rear garden extends to an overall depth of about 40' and has been extensively terraced with attractive Yorkstone style finish and an area of lawn flanked by borders containing a variety of ornamental shrubs. There is gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.03m x 2.30m (16'6" x 7'7")with up and over door, personal rear door to garden, power and light points and wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler.The large block paved entrance forecourt affords exceptionally good additional car parking and turning space.